Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Its taken some time and a moment from the spartan, but I have finally got a reel compiled. Albeit its not fully rendered out and it has stills, not to mention that not everything I want is in just yet, but the idea is there and now all it will take is to finish the spartan rig and model, adjust the lighting on the scenes, add the wireframes, and put in the concept art. No big deal, since the vector render is fast and I would only be adding three lights per scene to give the models a better appearance. See my other blog for the vector render example. Think Iron Man credits.
Friday, July 10, 2009
So In doing another compilation of the various armor pieces completed, I found that the legging set was colliding with the boots. Now I could just remodel the plates in question, but The problem with that is it would be cumbersome to me, so I'm gonna modify the current plates to bypass the collision point. shouldn't take long.